Heightgainer Pro Review -Scam or Not?

I’m one of those who want to get taller even though I know it’s impossible to be taller just to take some medicine but I still had hope. I’ve purchased this dietary supplement that’s claimed to help you get taller called Heightgainer Pro. I’ve taken it for 2 months now and no result :( They don’t even list what the ingredients are. I’ve made another big mistake getting scammed! I still hope I can get refund though. After I ordered this product, I found a web board that discusses about this type of product. Some said they paid online but the products never showed up! I was like yike.. at least I was luckier than them that I got mine on time. Even though there’s not whole lot of people say that this product is a scam, I myself am pretty sure it doesn’t work and it’ll never work! So don’t fall for this thing. My only suggestion is that you take vitamin D, Calcium
, drink milk, exercise and eat good food. And the most important–be happy to be yourself :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grow Taller Secrets