Grow 1.5 inches taller in 5 weeks!



I've been doing this routine for around 5 weeks now and have noticed a definite 3.75cm (1 and a 1/2 inch) of solid growth. If you want to grow too, why not give this a try?

So here it is, one of the few proven ways to grow taller.
If you're sceptical don't be as lots of other people are attempting to grow taller using supplements and the following people are doing my routine:
The Observer - Current growth: 0cm (not started the program yet)
J.Hansol - Current growth: 0cm (not started the program yet)

So here is the routine:

8.00am (Breakfast) Maximuscle 60g protein bar along with healthy breakfast and milk (first source of calcium)

12.00pm (Lunch) Moderately healthy lunch, milk and / or yoghurt (more calcium)

2.00pm Swimming for 1 hour (weekends only)

5.00pm (After work) 10 minutes of power cycling (always staying above 10mph) with a high seat and then 1 minute of full on sprinting (at that speed I could do 100m in 14.6 seconds

6.30pm (Dinner) Another Maximuscle 60g protein bar, dinner high in protein, more milk / yoghurt and 250mg Niacin

9.30pm 3mg pill of Melatonin, another 250mg of Niacin, 2000mg L-Arginine, 2000mg L-Glutamine, 2000mg L-Ornithine, 1000mg L-Glycine, 500mg L-Gaba, and possibly another protein bar / short cycle, depending on how I feel.

I shall soon also be adding Ghenerate into the mix - 4 sprays in the morning and 8 in the evening from 12th May. Also, I have now ordered Huperzine A (I will take one tablet per day), Chondroitin / MSM / Glucosamine (two tablets per day), Sam-E (1000mg per day) and this thing called Dhea (500mg per day) which will all hopefully arrive by 12th May.

Another thing I often do is spend lots of time out in the sun. It works!

My growth:
3rd April - 5'7 (no growth)
14th April - 5'7.05 (A tiny bit of growth - possibly 0.05 inches)
21st April - 5'7.2 (0.2 inches of growth)
28th April - 5'7.5 (0.5 inches of growth)
5th May - 5'8.5 (1.5 inches of growth)

Do not make the same mistake I did - DO NOT take L-Lysine - it only interferes.

I will keep posting my growth here. If you attempt my program and it works, please post it here or give me a positive reputation to stop other people being sceptical.

If you want to attempt the program yourself for a 3 month supply of all of the products the cost is £176.88 (sorry I don't know the price in dollars and yes it is a little expensive) and can be bought from the websites below.
Maximuscle 60g Protein Bars - Not currently available
Melatonin - http://www.biovea.net/(S(fjvk0irz4sstzs5...2&TI=GGLUK - £18.95 (supply will last you more than 3 months)
Niacin - http://abc-wholesale.amazonwebstore.com/...e=GB&id=uk - £13.02 (you will need to buy a 3x supply)
L-Arginine - http://www.powerbody.co.uk/product-now_f...s,778.html - £29.58 (you will need to buy a 2x supply)
L-Glutamine - http://www.oneclickpharmacy.co.uk/health...61740.html - £46.00 (you will need to buy a 2x supply)
L-Ornithine - http://herbspro.amazonwebstore.com/Now-F...YFU6ZA.htm - £34.28 (you will need to buy an 4x supply)
L-Glycine - http://www.selfhealth.co.uk/l-glycine-50...re=default - £25.20 (you will need to buy a 2x supply)
GABA - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Gaba-500...629&sr=8-1 -£9.85

Please note that if the dosage I use is 1000mg and the product comes as 500mg tablets, you will need to take two. All prices exclude postage. The prices I have displayed are in Pounds Sterling and some of the products may not be available in different countries. For prices in dollars please use a currency translator (e.g. Dollars 2 Pounds) The prices of Huperzine A, Ghenerate, Dhea and Sam-E are coming soon. Well there, now I've covered myself!

Please feel free to leave a comment and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

And finally, if you do give my special program, developed by me a go then please either create a topic or post your results on this thread as I will be interested to see how much you grow and also to show other people that this isn't a scam.

Thank you, and happy growing!

Age: 23
Start: 5'7 (3 April)
Current: 5'8.5!! (5 May)
Goal: 5'10+

POST BY WIZZ
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Grow Taller Secrets